Bravo has decided to postpone production on one of its two scripted pilots, The Joneses. The network and producing studio ABC Studios have had difficulties casting the project, based on the 2009 indie film, which is competing with some 100 broadcast pilots and a few cable ones for talent. The pilot, which has one actor cast, Max Deacon, will now proceed with casting and production after the end of the broadcast pilot season. It is the second cable pilot to do so, joining USA’s Horizon. The Joneses is one of Bravo’s first two scripted pilots ordered in December. The other one, Rita, was cast and is proceeding with production.
Bravo’s ‘The Joneses’ Drama Pilot Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'