Bravo has decided to postpone production on one of its two scripted pilots, The Joneses. The network and producing studio ABC Studios have had difficulties casting the project, based on the 2009 indie film, which is competing with some 100 broadcast pilots and a few cable ones for talent. The pilot, which has one actor cast, Max Deacon, will now proceed with casting and production after the end of the broadcast pilot season. It is the second cable pilot to do so, joining USA’s Horizon. The Joneses is one of Bravo’s first two scripted pilots ordered in December. The other one, Rita, was cast and is proceeding with production.
Bravo’s ‘The Joneses’ Drama Pilot Pushed
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX