Terence Noonan, executive producer of Anderson Live, which is ending its two-season run, is segueing to a new Telepictures-produced daily syndicated talk show. Noonan and Meghan Schaefer Spielberg, and one of the founding producers of MSNBC, have been named executive producers of Bethenny Frankel‘s Bethenny, alongside Frankel and Ellen DeGeneres whose A Very Good Production co-produces the show. The one-hour daily talk show hosted by Frankel is set to launch nationwide this fall after a successful trial run on Fox stations last summer. Additionally, Mary Connelly, Ed Glavin and Andy Lassner, Executive Producers of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, also produced by Telepictures and A Very Good Production, will serve as Consulting Executive Producers of Bethenny, after having served as executive producers of the six-week test last year. Noonan is also the creator and executive producer of DC Cupcakes and A Slice Of Brooklyn and was a supervising producer on The Dr. Oz Show. Schaefer Spielberg most recently served as the Senior Executive Producer of MSNBC’s daytime programming.
Bethenny Frankel’s Syndicated Talk Show Names Executive Producers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- ER Drama 'Code Black' From Michael Seitzman Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex