Terence Noonan, executive producer of Anderson Live, which is ending its two-season run, is segueing to a new Telepictures-produced daily syndicated talk show. Noonan and Meghan Schaefer Spielberg, and one of the founding producers of MSNBC, have been named executive producers of Bethenny Frankel‘s Bethenny, alongside Frankel and Ellen DeGeneres whose A Very Good Production co-produces the show. The one-hour daily talk show hosted by Frankel is set to launch nationwide this fall after a successful trial run on Fox stations last summer. Additionally, Mary Connelly, Ed Glavin and Andy Lassner, Executive Producers of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, also produced by Telepictures and A Very Good Production, will serve as Consulting Executive Producers of Bethenny, after having served as executive producers of the six-week test last year. Noonan is also the creator and executive producer of DC Cupcakes and A Slice Of Brooklyn and was a supervising producer on The Dr. Oz Show. Schaefer Spielberg most recently served as the Senior Executive Producer of MSNBC’s daytime programming.
Bethenny Frankel’s Syndicated Talk Show Names Executive Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Cyber Attack Was 'Malicious,' Homeland Security Monitoring As Twitter, Netflix Come Back Online - Updated
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur