BET Networks has licensed a package of popular 1990s comedy series in an off-net deal with Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution. It includes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Family Matters, Martin, The Jamie Foxx Show and The Wayan Bros, which will air on BET and CENTRIC. In addition, Viacom sibling Nick at Nite will continue to air Warner Bros’ Full House, and Living Single will air on MTV2. The deal was negotiated by Barbara Zaneri, EVP Program Strategy, Scheduling and Acquisitions, BET Networks and Tom Cerio, EVP Cable Sales, WBDTD.
BET Acquires Package Of ’90s Warner Bros Series, Including ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz