BET Networks has licensed a package of popular 1990s comedy series in an off-net deal with Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution. It includes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Family Matters, Martin, The Jamie Foxx Show and The Wayan Bros, which will air on BET and CENTRIC. In addition, Viacom sibling Nick at Nite will continue to air Warner Bros’ Full House, and Living Single will air on MTV2. The deal was negotiated by Barbara Zaneri, EVP Program Strategy, Scheduling and Acquisitions, BET Networks and Tom Cerio, EVP Cable Sales, WBDTD.
BET Acquires Package Of ’90s Warner Bros Series, Including ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series