BET Networks has licensed a package of popular 1990s comedy series in an off-net deal with Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution. It includes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Family Matters, Martin, The Jamie Foxx Show and The Wayan Bros, which will air on BET and CENTRIC. In addition, Viacom sibling Nick at Nite will continue to air Warner Bros’ Full House, and Living Single will air on MTV2. The deal was negotiated by Barbara Zaneri, EVP Program Strategy, Scheduling and Acquisitions, BET Networks and Tom Cerio, EVP Cable Sales, WBDTD.
BET Acquires Package Of ’90s Warner Bros Series, Including ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate