BET Networks has licensed a package of popular 1990s comedy series in an off-net deal with Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution. It includes The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Family Matters, Martin, The Jamie Foxx Show and The Wayan Bros, which will air on BET and CENTRIC. In addition, Viacom sibling Nick at Nite will continue to air Warner Bros’ Full House, and Living Single will air on MTV2. The deal was negotiated by Barbara Zaneri, EVP Program Strategy, Scheduling and Acquisitions, BET Networks and Tom Cerio, EVP Cable Sales, WBDTD.
BET Acquires Package Of ’90s Warner Bros Series, Including ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel Air’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates