Benderspink (Kyle XY) has inked a new first-look deal with CBS TV Studios. The pact, which ends May 31, 2014, extends Benderspink’s relationship with CBS TV Studios where the company has been since 2008. Under the new pact, Benderspink has brought in Elisa Oliveras as TV executive. She succeeds Alex Kerr, who is now at Universal Cable Prods. Oliveras most recently headed TV development at Pine Street Entertainment, Mark Pedowitz’s Warner Bros. TV-based company before he joined the CW as president. Prior to that, she did stints in development and current programming at NBC, UPN and ABC. On the feature side, WME-repped Benderspink has had a first-look deal at New Line for well over a decade. Its upcoming movies include New Line’s The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and We’re The Millers, which the company produces, and Warner Bros.’ Hangover 3 and Universal’s Ride Along, which they executive produce.
Benderspink Re-Ups First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate