Benderspink (Kyle XY) has inked a new first-look deal with CBS TV Studios. The pact, which ends May 31, 2014, extends Benderspink’s relationship with CBS TV Studios where the company has been since 2008. Under the new pact, Benderspink has brought in Elisa Oliveras as TV executive. She succeeds Alex Kerr, who is now at Universal Cable Prods. Oliveras most recently headed TV development at Pine Street Entertainment, Mark Pedowitz’s Warner Bros. TV-based company before he joined the CW as president. Prior to that, she did stints in development and current programming at NBC, UPN and ABC. On the feature side, WME-repped Benderspink has had a first-look deal at New Line for well over a decade. Its upcoming movies include New Line’s The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and We’re The Millers, which the company produces, and Warner Bros.’ Hangover 3 and Universal’s Ride Along, which they executive produce.
Benderspink Re-Ups First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- NBC Buys ‘Close To Heaven’ Church Comedy From Brad Copeland & Aaron Kaplan With Put Pilot Commitment