Mystery solved. Turns out our caped crusader who appeared at a police station in northern England last week dressed in full Batman garb was a food delivery man who was pulling a prank on police. “Obviously it was done as a joke,” Stan Worby told ITV Daybreak. Worby explained that his 27-year-old friend Danny, who was wanted on burglary and fraud-related charges, personally asked him to drive him down to the Bradford police station on February 25th. Apparently Worby had been to a soccer game and thought it would be amusing to wear the outfit again to the police station. The incident went viral when officers posted CCTV photos of the Batman wanna-be on their Facebook page.
Mysterious Batman Who Turned Suspected Burglar Over To British Police Identified
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash