Mystery solved. Turns out our caped crusader who appeared at a police station in northern England last week dressed in full Batman garb was a food delivery man who was pulling a prank on police. “Obviously it was done as a joke,” Stan Worby told ITV Daybreak. Worby explained that his 27-year-old friend Danny, who was wanted on burglary and fraud-related charges, personally asked him to drive him down to the Bradford police station on February 25th. Apparently Worby had been to a soccer game and thought it would be amusing to wear the outfit again to the police station. The incident went viral when officers posted CCTV photos of the Batman wanna-be on their Facebook page.
Mysterious Batman Who Turned Suspected Burglar Over To British Police Identified
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong-un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists