The third-season order comes as production has just wrapped on Season 2 of the original series, which won’t premiere until May 29. Baby Daddy, paired with fellow comedy Melissa & Joey, is ABC Family‘s top-rated comedy series ever, and became cable’s top-rated new comedy of the summer in the key female demographics and in the network’s core adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and tween demos. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane star in the multi-camera series created and exec produced by Dan Berendsen. “Baby Daddy was an immediate success when it launched”, said Michael Riley, president, ABC Family. “Based on the creative strength we saw during production on Season 2, and how the episodes, storylines and characters are developing, we decided to double down on this hit show and keep it in production for additional episodes”.
ABC Family Renews ‘Baby Daddy’ For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'