The third-season order comes as production has just wrapped on Season 2 of the original series, which won’t premiere until May 29. Baby Daddy, paired with fellow comedy Melissa & Joey, is ABC Family‘s top-rated comedy series ever, and became cable’s top-rated new comedy of the summer in the key female demographics and in the network’s core adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and tween demos. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane star in the multi-camera series created and exec produced by Dan Berendsen. “Baby Daddy was an immediate success when it launched”, said Michael Riley, president, ABC Family. “Based on the creative strength we saw during production on Season 2, and how the episodes, storylines and characters are developing, we decided to double down on this hit show and keep it in production for additional episodes”.
ABC Family Renews ‘Baby Daddy’ For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…