The third-season order comes as production has just wrapped on Season 2 of the original series, which won’t premiere until May 29. Baby Daddy, paired with fellow comedy Melissa & Joey, is ABC Family‘s top-rated comedy series ever, and became cable’s top-rated new comedy of the summer in the key female demographics and in the network’s core adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and tween demos. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane star in the multi-camera series created and exec produced by Dan Berendsen. “Baby Daddy was an immediate success when it launched”, said Michael Riley, president, ABC Family. “Based on the creative strength we saw during production on Season 2, and how the episodes, storylines and characters are developing, we decided to double down on this hit show and keep it in production for additional episodes”.
ABC Family Renews ‘Baby Daddy’ For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC