The third-season order comes as production has just wrapped on Season 2 of the original series, which won’t premiere until May 29. Baby Daddy, paired with fellow comedy Melissa & Joey, is ABC Family‘s top-rated comedy series ever, and became cable’s top-rated new comedy of the summer in the key female demographics and in the network’s core adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and tween demos. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane star in the multi-camera series created and exec produced by Dan Berendsen. “Baby Daddy was an immediate success when it launched”, said Michael Riley, president, ABC Family. “Based on the creative strength we saw during production on Season 2, and how the episodes, storylines and characters are developing, we decided to double down on this hit show and keep it in production for additional episodes”.
ABC Family Renews ‘Baby Daddy’ For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016