The third-season order comes as production has just wrapped on Season 2 of the original series, which won’t premiere until May 29. Baby Daddy, paired with fellow comedy Melissa & Joey, is ABC Family‘s top-rated comedy series ever, and became cable’s top-rated new comedy of the summer in the key female demographics and in the network’s core adults 18-34, adults 18-49 and tween demos. Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Tahj Mowry, Melissa Peterman and Chelsea Kane star in the multi-camera series created and exec produced by Dan Berendsen. “Baby Daddy was an immediate success when it launched”, said Michael Riley, president, ABC Family. “Based on the creative strength we saw during production on Season 2, and how the episodes, storylines and characters are developing, we decided to double down on this hit show and keep it in production for additional episodes”.
ABC Family Renews ‘Baby Daddy’ For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way