Young TV lit agent Melissa Orton is leaving APA to join ICM Partners. Rumors about Orton’s move surfaced late last year but she couldn’t leave before the end of her current contract, which is up at the end of April. Orton joined APA from Metropolitan in 2006 and was promoted to lit agent in 2008.
APA’s Melissa Orton To Join ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'