Annie Potts is set as the lead opposite Bridget Regan in ABC’s hourlong pilot Murder In Manhattan, executive produced by Ryan Reynolds. It is a dramedy set in New York centering on a mother, Blythe (Potts), and a daughter, Lex (Regan), who team up as amateur sleuths. Blythe is described as glamorous yet down to earth Park Avenue widow. For Potts, the project is in first position to her other pilot, USA comedy Paging Dr. Freed. Murder In Manhattan brings Designing Women alumna Potts back to ABC where she co-starred in another dramedy, series GCB. She is with Innovative, Frontline Management and attorney David Fox.
Annie Potts To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Murder In Manhattan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate