Amazon Studios, the original movie and series production arm of Amazon.com, has ordered another test pilot for an original children’s series, Sara Solves It. Co-developed by WGBH and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the animated show was created by Emmy Award winner Carol Greenwald (Curious George) and Angela C. Santomero (Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood), who serve as executive producers. It follows brother and sister duo Sara and Sam as they take on mysteries that spring from the questions young children encounter in their daily lives. Each mystery is an interactive, math-based puzzle that the home viewer can solve along with the characters. Sara Solves It joins the five children’s pilots Amazon Studios greenlighted in January. The company also has eight comedy pilots in various stages of production. Once completed, the pilots will be posted on Prime Instant Video and Amazon Instant Video for customers to watch for free. Their feedback will help determine which of the pilots will go to series.
Amazon Studios Greenlights Children’s Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate