Growing Pains veteran Alan Thicke and Bradley Dodds have been added to the cast of Sharon Horgan’s ABC single-camera comedy pilot Bad Management. Written by Horgan and Holly Walsh and executive produced by Aaron Kaplan, Bad Management centers on Eve (Horgan), a slightly self-centered female boss at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ (Thicke) son, Tobias Jr (David Spade), comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. Thicke’s Tobias Sr. is a tough old buzzard who hates failure, likes lunches, and dotes on his son. Dodds plays Ben, a sexy young guy Eve hires to piss off Tobias.
Alan Thicke & Bradley Dodds Cast In ABC’s ‘Bad Management’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order