No second-week slump for A&E‘s Bates Motel. Against increased broadcast competition with the return of NBC’s Revolution, the Psycho prequel series drew 1.6 million adults 18-49 last night, even with its premiere last week. In adults 25-54, the series ticked up 6% (1.7 million vs. 1.6 million). Among total viewers, Bates Motel was down a notch (2.8 million vs. 3 million).
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Holds In Week 2
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards