No second-week slump for A&E‘s Bates Motel. Against increased broadcast competition with the return of NBC’s Revolution, the Psycho prequel series drew 1.6 million adults 18-49 last night, even with its premiere last week. In adults 25-54, the series ticked up 6% (1.7 million vs. 1.6 million). Among total viewers, Bates Motel was down a notch (2.8 million vs. 3 million).
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Holds In Week 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'