No second-week slump for A&E‘s Bates Motel. Against increased broadcast competition with the return of NBC’s Revolution, the Psycho prequel series drew 1.6 million adults 18-49 last night, even with its premiere last week. In adults 25-54, the series ticked up 6% (1.7 million vs. 1.6 million). Among total viewers, Bates Motel was down a notch (2.8 million vs. 3 million).
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Holds In Week 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over