EXCLUSIVE: CBS: Miami alum Adam Rodriguez is back at CBS with a co-starring role in the network’s drama pilot Reckless, from CSI: Miami producer CBS TV Studios. The Charleston, SC-set project centers on Jamie (Anna Wood), a gorgeous Yankee litigator, and Roy (Cam Gigandet), a Southern City Attorney, who struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal. Rodriguez plays Preston, a well-respected police detective who works on the Charleston PD alongside Trey (Shawn Hatosy). Rodriguez is the second top alum of the CSI franchise to book a CBS pilot this year along with Marg Helgenberger of the mothership CSI series, who co-stars in Intelligence. Rodriguez, repped by Global Artists and A Management, was recently in Magic Mike and will next be seen in Lovesick.
Adam Rodriguez Joins CBS Pilot ‘Reckless’
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'