Via its overall deal with Mark Gordon Company, ABC Studios has made a joint venture pact with Sonar Entertainment for Fix It Men. ABC Studios will work with Sonar to set up and produce the action-suspense series created by John Glenn (Hatfields & McCoys, Eagle Eye) about a scientist and a Special Forces soldier from the post-apocalyptic future who travel back in time to prevent Armageddon. Landing in present day, the pair morph into their younger selves as they set about altering a series of seemingly random events that form the chain leading to the catastrophe. ABC Studios will handle North American distribution and Sonar will take the rest of the world, just in time for the Mip-TV market in Cannes next month.
ABC Studios, Sonar Entertainment Team For ‘Fix It Men’ From Creator John Glenn
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32M To $33M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps To $13.2M; 'Where I Leave You' No. 3
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward