EXCLUSIVE: ABC has ordered three more episodes of Celebrity Wife Swap. That brings the total episode count for this cycle to nine. Three have been scheduled and have been airing Tuesdays 8 PM until new reality series Splash premieres March 19. The three additional episodes, along with the three remaining ones from the current order, will make for a six-episode cycle that is expected to air over the summer. Additionally, seven episodes of the original, non-celebrity Wife Swap, will start airing on Thursdays at 8 PM beginning March 21. The current Celebrity Wife Swap mini-cycle started off strong with the February 26 episode featuring reality/tabloid stars Kate Gosselin and Kendra Wilkinson, which nabbed a 2.4 rating in adults 18-49. The second episode, featuring singers Coolio and Mark McGrath, didn’t fare as well. Still, Celebrity Wife Swap is improving ABC’s time period by 25% vs. last year in 18-49. The next and final installment in this run, headlined by comedian Gilbert Gottfried and actor Alan Thicke, airs next Tuesday. Celebrity Wife Swap is produced by Bruce Toms for Zodiak USA. Natalka Znak, Claire O’Donohoe and Bruce Toms serve as executive producers.
ABC Picks Up 3 More Episodes Of ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’ For Six-Episode Summer Run
What's Hot on Deadline
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere