EXCLUSIVE: The 2013 PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design Awards will be announced on closing night of the PromaxBDA International Conference at the J.W. Marriott at L.A. Live on June 20. The awards are hosted by PromaxBDA, the 10,000 member organization representing marketing professionals in 70 countries. The 2013 jury is chaired by Judy McGrath, former Chairman and CEO of the MTV Networks Group, and current adviser to Sony Music Entertainment and Lerer Ventures. Jurors for the 2013 awards include Adam Stotsky (GM, Esquire Network), Steven Melnick (SVP Marketing, 20th Century Fox Television), Richard Loomis (SVP & CMO, Disney Channels Worldwide), Patalia Tate (VP Creative & Marketing Strategy), Scripps Networks Interactive), Janet Rollé (EVP & CMO, CNN Worldwide), John Ruppenthal (Senior Creative Director, PBS), Courteney Monroe (CMO, National Geographic Channels US), Pamela Levine ( EVP Marketing, HBO), Linda Schupack (EVP Marketing, AMC), Ellen Stone (SVP Marketing, Bravo Media), Guy Slattery (EVP Marketing, A&E Network), Molly Sugarman (VP, Managing Director, Treehouse at Horizon Media), Evan Shapiro (President, Participant Television), and Brian DiLorenzo (Chief Production Officer, McCann Erickson). The deadline to submit for awards consideration is Thursday, March 7 at 11:59 PM PT.
2013 PromaxBDA Awards Name Marketing Pro Jurors
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence