In what would be her first regular U.S. series role since The X-Files, Gillian Anderson has re-teamed with X-Files producer 20th Century Fox with a part in the studio’s NBC drama pilot from writer-executive producer Rand Ravich. Also cast in the untitled project is 666 Park Avenue star Rachael Taylor. Described as an emotionally charged action thriller set in and around the world of Washington DC, the pilot follows an idealistic Secret Service agent who finds himself at the epicenter of an international crisis on his first day on the job as the President’s son’s protection when the son, along with several of his schoolmates, are kidnapped. Taylor will play FBI agent Susie Dunn, the point person on the abduction whose niece, Amber, is among the kidnapped kids. In investigating the case, she must reestablish ties with her estranged sister, Meg (Anderson), whom she has not spoken to for years. Meg is the dynamic, attractive CEO of a multi-conglomerate who is horrified by Amber’s abduction. Ravich is executive producing with Far Shariat. Anderson, repped by CAA and Untitled, recurs on NBC’s upcoming drama Hannibal. Taylor, repped by WME and Marquee Management, joins her fellow 666 Park Ave star Dave Annable who also booked an NBC/20th TV pilot, comedy Joe, Joe & Jane.
‘X-Files’ Gillian Anderson & ‘666’s Rachael Taylor To Co-Star In NBC’s Rand Ravich Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios