In what would be her first regular U.S. series role since The X-Files, Gillian Anderson has re-teamed with X-Files producer 20th Century Fox with a part in the studio’s NBC drama pilot from writer-executive producer Rand Ravich. Also cast in the untitled project is 666 Park Avenue star Rachael Taylor. Described as an emotionally charged action thriller set in and around the world of Washington DC, the pilot follows an idealistic Secret Service agent who finds himself at the epicenter of an international crisis on his first day on the job as the President’s son’s protection when the son, along with several of his schoolmates, are kidnapped. Taylor will play FBI agent Susie Dunn, the point person on the abduction whose niece, Amber, is among the kidnapped kids. In investigating the case, she must reestablish ties with her estranged sister, Meg (Anderson), whom she has not spoken to for years. Meg is the dynamic, attractive CEO of a multi-conglomerate who is horrified by Amber’s abduction. Ravich is executive producing with Far Shariat. Anderson, repped by CAA and Untitled, recurs on NBC’s upcoming drama Hannibal. Taylor, repped by WME and Marquee Management, joins her fellow 666 Park Ave star Dave Annable who also booked an NBC/20th TV pilot, comedy Joe, Joe & Jane.
‘X-Files’ Gillian Anderson & ‘666’s Rachael Taylor To Co-Star In NBC’s Rand Ravich Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention