Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings has made a quiet exit on E!. A rep for the network confirmed that production on the weekly talk show has wrapped and last week’s episode was its last. Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, produced by Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing Prods, launched in November with a six-episode order. The network picked up six more episodes in January but has now opted not to order more. At the time of the renewal, E! brass touted Cummings’ ability to not only attract E!’s core female audience with her show but also develop a strong male following. The weekly series featured Cummings and sidekick Julian McCullough. Its guests included Mindy Kaling, Will Ferrell, Lizzy Caplan and Ginnifer Goodwin. Cummings still has her NBC sitcom and is consulting on CBS hit 2 Broke Girls, which she co-created.
Whitney Cummings’ E! Talk Show Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds - Update
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders Comedy Pilot From Seth Meyers, Mike O’Brien & Lorne Michaels
- Can Sundance Love Save Sitcom ‘Downward Dog’ From Summer
- ‘Star’: Missy Elliott & Rickey Smiley To Guest Star On Lee Daniels’ Fox Series
- SAG Awards Presenters: Rashida Jones, Steven Yeun, ‘Stranger Things’ Cast & Others Join
- NBC Orders Virtual Reality Thriller Drama Pilot From ‘Extant’ Creator & Amblin TV
- Pilot Season 2017: How Many Pilots Is Each Network Ordering?