Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings has made a quiet exit on E!. A rep for the network confirmed that production on the weekly talk show has wrapped and last week’s episode was its last. Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, produced by Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing Prods, launched in November with a six-episode order. The network picked up six more episodes in January but has now opted not to order more. At the time of the renewal, E! brass touted Cummings’ ability to not only attract E!’s core female audience with her show but also develop a strong male following. The weekly series featured Cummings and sidekick Julian McCullough. Its guests included Mindy Kaling, Will Ferrell, Lizzy Caplan and Ginnifer Goodwin. Cummings still has her NBC sitcom and is consulting on CBS hit 2 Broke Girls, which she co-created.
Whitney Cummings’ E! Talk Show Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast