Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings has made a quiet exit on E!. A rep for the network confirmed that production on the weekly talk show has wrapped and last week’s episode was its last. Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings, produced by Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing Prods, launched in November with a six-episode order. The network picked up six more episodes in January but has now opted not to order more. At the time of the renewal, E! brass touted Cummings’ ability to not only attract E!’s core female audience with her show but also develop a strong male following. The weekly series featured Cummings and sidekick Julian McCullough. Its guests included Mindy Kaling, Will Ferrell, Lizzy Caplan and Ginnifer Goodwin. Cummings still has her NBC sitcom and is consulting on CBS hit 2 Broke Girls, which she co-created.
Whitney Cummings’ E! Talk Show Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Bests Stephen Colbert In Total Viewers For First Week Since Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’: Eric Ladin Joins Season 2 Of History’s Navy SEAL Drama As New Regular
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Premiere Viewership Steady With 2016, Starz App Use Surges
- ‘Eric & Jessie’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Seth Meyers Mocks “Dummy” Donald Trump For Trumpcare “Mean” Nickname Boast
- Russell Brand To Speak At Edinburgh TV Fest; Discovery & Atari Launch New Game Show – Global Briefs