WE tv has put in development a docu-reality series with singer-songwriter Bruno Mars’ sisters — Jaime Kailani, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley — who make up the pop band The Lylas. Produced by Asylum Entertainment (The Kennedys), the series and chronicle the sisters’ path from Hawaii to LA — where they are living and working together on their debut album — and their relationship as sisters-turned-business partners. “The Lylas are fierce, independent women, leaving their home — and in some cases their relationships and kids — for a chance at pursuing their love of music,” said Lauren Gellert, WE tv’s SVP Production & Development. “Their story is one filled with all of the drama and chaos that comes from making a major life change, with the added spice of doing it alongside your sisters.” The Lylas just released their first single, “Come Back”, and corresponding music video.
We TV Developing Docu-Series With Bruno Mars’ Sisters
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?