WE tv has put in development a docu-reality series with singer-songwriter Bruno Mars’ sisters — Jaime Kailani, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley — who make up the pop band The Lylas. Produced by Asylum Entertainment (The Kennedys), the series and chronicle the sisters’ path from Hawaii to LA — where they are living and working together on their debut album — and their relationship as sisters-turned-business partners. “The Lylas are fierce, independent women, leaving their home — and in some cases their relationships and kids — for a chance at pursuing their love of music,” said Lauren Gellert, WE tv’s SVP Production & Development. “Their story is one filled with all of the drama and chaos that comes from making a major life change, with the added spice of doing it alongside your sisters.” The Lylas just released their first single, “Come Back”, and corresponding music video.
We TV Developing Docu-Series With Bruno Mars’ Sisters
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?