EXCLUSIVE: Wild Hogs director Walt Becker has signed on to helm Sex On The First Date. Though the title might suggest otherwise, Sex is actually a romantic comedy. Gold Circle Films picked up the screenplay back in 2011 from first time writers Emma Jensen and Sall Grover. The film investigates the idea that having sex on the first date ruins any chance of a relationship really lasting. Gold Circle’s Paul Brooks is producing and Scott Neimeyer is executive producing. Walt Becker is repped by CAA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
Walt Becker To Direct ‘Sex On The First Date’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- LD Entertainment Adapting Julia Walton's Book ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Thor Freudenthal To Direct
- Constantin Film’s ‘Danger Girl’ Finds Scribe In Umair Aleem
- Brendan Fraser Claims Groping By HFPA President In 2003: Report
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017