EXCLUSIVE: Wild Hogs director Walt Becker has signed on to helm Sex On The First Date. Though the title might suggest otherwise, Sex is actually a romantic comedy. Gold Circle Films picked up the screenplay back in 2011 from first time writers Emma Jensen and Sall Grover. The film investigates the idea that having sex on the first date ruins any chance of a relationship really lasting. Gold Circle’s Paul Brooks is producing and Scott Neimeyer is executive producing. Walt Becker is repped by CAA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
Walt Becker To Direct ‘Sex On The First Date’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film
- Flemish Director Robin Pront Signs With WME & Anonymous Content
- Canal Plus, Disney Extend Programming Deal With Force – Mipcom
- Relativity And Ryan Kavanaugh Face Challenges In Keeping International Partners On-Board
- George Lopez To Star In ‘Aloha Santa’; Hope Davis Joins ‘Claire’