This has gotta sting for NBC. Univision is touting its fourth-place finish ahead of NBC in the February sweeps with a new ad you can watch below. It’s the first time the Spanish-language network has beaten NBC and the first time it has come in fourth place in an in-season sweep. Univision previously came in ahead of CBS in July of 2010 and 2012. NBC’s fifth place for February is quite a reversal of fortune for the Peacock network, which only a couple months ago won its first November sweeps since 2003.
Univision Ad Boasts (In English) About Beating NBC In February Sweeps
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'