This has gotta sting for NBC. Univision is touting its fourth-place finish ahead of NBC in the February sweeps with a new ad you can watch below. It’s the first time the Spanish-language network has beaten NBC and the first time it has come in fourth place in an in-season sweep. Univision previously came in ahead of CBS in July of 2010 and 2012. NBC’s fifth place for February is quite a reversal of fortune for the Peacock network, which only a couple months ago won its first November sweeps since 2003.
Univision Ad Boasts (In English) About Beating NBC In February Sweeps
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest