This has gotta sting for NBC. Univision is touting its fourth-place finish ahead of NBC in the February sweeps with a new ad you can watch below. It’s the first time the Spanish-language network has beaten NBC and the first time it has come in fourth place in an in-season sweep. Univision previously came in ahead of CBS in July of 2010 and 2012. NBC’s fifth place for February is quite a reversal of fortune for the Peacock network, which only a couple months ago won its first November sweeps since 2003.
Univision Ad Boasts (In English) About Beating NBC In February Sweeps
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'