This has gotta sting for NBC. Univision is touting its fourth-place finish ahead of NBC in the February sweeps with a new ad you can watch below. It’s the first time the Spanish-language network has beaten NBC and the first time it has come in fourth place in an in-season sweep. Univision previously came in ahead of CBS in July of 2010 and 2012. NBC’s fifth place for February is quite a reversal of fortune for the Peacock network, which only a couple months ago won its first November sweeps since 2003.
Univision Ad Boasts (In English) About Beating NBC In February Sweeps
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled