This has gotta sting for NBC. Univision is touting its fourth-place finish ahead of NBC in the February sweeps with a new ad you can watch below. It’s the first time the Spanish-language network has beaten NBC and the first time it has come in fourth place in an in-season sweep. Univision previously came in ahead of CBS in July of 2010 and 2012. NBC’s fifth place for February is quite a reversal of fortune for the Peacock network, which only a couple months ago won its first November sweeps since 2003.
Univision Ad Boasts (In English) About Beating NBC In February Sweeps
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser