Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson play a couple of 40-ish sales guys who find themselves suddenly obsolete and out of jobs. Desperate to remain relevant and employable, they try to land internships at Google. With (naturally) Google+ as a promotional partner 20th Century Fox rolls out the movie June 7. Directed by Shawn Levy and written by Vaughn and Jared Stern, The Internship also features Max Minghella, Rose Byrne, John Goodman, Josh Gad, B.J. Novak, Aasif Mandvi, and Will Ferrell among others.
Hot Trailer: ‘The Internship’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA