Deadline Awards Columnist Pete Hammond talks with ENTV’s Brian Corsetti about his picks for the likely winners in the hotly contested Oscar races for Best Original and Best Adapted screenplays. With scripts for several highly regarded Best Picture nominees duking it out, Pete has a dark-horse candidate he thinks may just find some Academy love.
Oscars: Original, Adapted Screenplay Picks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Awards News
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?
- Nicholl Fellowship Screenwriter Winners Unveiled
- Caucus For Producers, Writers & Directors Unveils Honorees & Nominees
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- YouTube To Live Stream 2016 Streamy Awards
- Emmys: Liberty Media Chairman John Malone Among Engineering Award Honorees