Vendome Pictures will produce and finance El Bulli, a film based on the life of Spanish chef Ferran Adria and the last year in his iconic restaurant elBulli in Spain. David Wilson wrote the script, inspired by the Lisa Abend book The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season In The Kitchen At Ferran Adria’s ElBulli. Vendome’s Philippe Rousselet will produce with Jeff Kleeman and John Lesher. Wilson scripted The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for Warner Bros.
Vendome Cooks Up ‘El Bulli’ Pic On Spanish Chef Ferran Adria
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars Blows It, Gives Best Picture To Wrong Film; Chaos On Stage As ‘Moonlight’ Wins
- Oscar Winners: Emma Stone, Mahershala Ali & More Take Home The Golden Statue – Photo Gallery