Vendome Pictures will produce and finance El Bulli, a film based on the life of Spanish chef Ferran Adria and the last year in his iconic restaurant elBulli in Spain. David Wilson wrote the script, inspired by the Lisa Abend book The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season In The Kitchen At Ferran Adria’s ElBulli. Vendome’s Philippe Rousselet will produce with Jeff Kleeman and John Lesher. Wilson scripted The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for Warner Bros.
Vendome Cooks Up ‘El Bulli’ Pic On Spanish Chef Ferran Adria
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination