Vendome Pictures will produce and finance El Bulli, a film based on the life of Spanish chef Ferran Adria and the last year in his iconic restaurant elBulli in Spain. David Wilson wrote the script, inspired by the Lisa Abend book The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season In The Kitchen At Ferran Adria’s ElBulli. Vendome’s Philippe Rousselet will produce with Jeff Kleeman and John Lesher. Wilson scripted The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for Warner Bros.
Vendome Cooks Up ‘El Bulli’ Pic On Spanish Chef Ferran Adria
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling