Vendome Pictures will produce and finance El Bulli, a film based on the life of Spanish chef Ferran Adria and the last year in his iconic restaurant elBulli in Spain. David Wilson wrote the script, inspired by the Lisa Abend book The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season In The Kitchen At Ferran Adria’s ElBulli. Vendome’s Philippe Rousselet will produce with Jeff Kleeman and John Lesher. Wilson scripted The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for Warner Bros.
Vendome Cooks Up ‘El Bulli’ Pic On Spanish Chef Ferran Adria
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'