Vendome Pictures will produce and finance El Bulli, a film based on the life of Spanish chef Ferran Adria and the last year in his iconic restaurant elBulli in Spain. David Wilson wrote the script, inspired by the Lisa Abend book The Sorcerer’s Apprentices: A Season In The Kitchen At Ferran Adria’s ElBulli. Vendome’s Philippe Rousselet will produce with Jeff Kleeman and John Lesher. Wilson scripted The Man From U.N.C.L.E. for Warner Bros.
Vendome Cooks Up ‘El Bulli’ Pic On Spanish Chef Ferran Adria
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog
- Gotham Awards Winners List (Live)
- Gotham Awards Live Stream – Watch
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘The Danish Girl’ Review: Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Turn Transgender Tale Into Universal Love Story