EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Rannells has signed with UTA. Rannells made his name on Broadway before segueing to television with his first on-screen roles — a lead on NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal and recurring on HBO’s Girls. On stage, Rannells received a Tony nomination for his starring role in hit musical The Book Of Mormon and also did stints in Hairspray and Jersey Boys. Rannells was with Abrams Artists and continues to be managed by Christie Smith at Mosaic.
UTA Signs ‘New Normal’s Andrew Rannells
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'The Millers' Ratings Slip On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'