EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Rannells has signed with UTA. Rannells made his name on Broadway before segueing to television with his first on-screen roles — a lead on NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal and recurring on HBO’s Girls. On stage, Rannells received a Tony nomination for his starring role in hit musical The Book Of Mormon and also did stints in Hairspray and Jersey Boys. Rannells was with Abrams Artists and continues to be managed by Christie Smith at Mosaic.
UTA Signs ‘New Normal’s Andrew Rannells
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over