EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Rannells has signed with UTA. Rannells made his name on Broadway before segueing to television with his first on-screen roles — a lead on NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal and recurring on HBO’s Girls. On stage, Rannells received a Tony nomination for his starring role in hit musical The Book Of Mormon and also did stints in Hairspray and Jersey Boys. Rannells was with Abrams Artists and continues to be managed by Christie Smith at Mosaic.
UTA Signs ‘New Normal’s Andrew Rannells
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Paired ‘The Big Bang Theory’ And ‘Sheldon’ Dominate Flat Thursday
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last