EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Rannells has signed with UTA. Rannells made his name on Broadway before segueing to television with his first on-screen roles — a lead on NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal and recurring on HBO’s Girls. On stage, Rannells received a Tony nomination for his starring role in hit musical The Book Of Mormon and also did stints in Hairspray and Jersey Boys. Rannells was with Abrams Artists and continues to be managed by Christie Smith at Mosaic.
UTA Signs ‘New Normal’s Andrew Rannells
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate