EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Rannells has signed with UTA. Rannells made his name on Broadway before segueing to television with his first on-screen roles — a lead on NBC’s freshman comedy The New Normal and recurring on HBO’s Girls. On stage, Rannells received a Tony nomination for his starring role in hit musical The Book Of Mormon and also did stints in Hairspray and Jersey Boys. Rannells was with Abrams Artists and continues to be managed by Christie Smith at Mosaic.
UTA Signs ‘New Normal’s Andrew Rannells
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation To…