EXCLUSIVE: ESPN Fantasy Sports Analyst Matthew Berry has signed with United Talent Agency. UTA will be representing Berry, who was previously with CAA, in all areas. As well as appearing on ESPN 2’s Fantasy Football Now, the Sports Emmy-winning Berry is the Disney-owned sports network’s senior Fantasy Sports pundit and a columnist for its website. He also co-hosts the daily Fantasy Focus podcast for ESPN. A former Hollywood TV and movie screenwriter, Berry has been with ESPN since 2007. He will continue to also be repped by 3 Arts Entertainment.
UTA Signs ESPN’s Matthew Berry
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members