EXCLUSIVE: After making his narrative feature directing debut on A Late Quartet, Yaron Zilberman has signed with UTA, marking his first agency representation. Zilberman helmed the drama that stars Philip Seymour Hoffman, Christopher Walken, Catherine Keener, Mark Ivanir and Imogen Poots, about a Gotham-based string quartet that confronts long-simmering tensions in preparing for its 25th anniversary season. That film is distributed domestically by eOne. Zilberman previously directed the documentary Watermarks, about the champion women swimmers of the Jewish sports club Hakoah, Vienna, which was banned by the Nazis in the late 1930s. That docu was released by Kino International and was seen on HBO. UTA will look to help Zilberman capitalize on the momentum of A Late Quartet. The filmmakers is still repped by attorney Iddo I. Arad.
UTA Signs ‘A Late Quartet’ Helmer Yaron Zilberman
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′