EXCLUSIVE: After making his narrative feature directing debut on A Late Quartet, Yaron Zilberman has signed with UTA, marking his first agency representation. Zilberman helmed the drama that stars Philip Seymour Hoffman, Christopher Walken, Catherine Keener, Mark Ivanir and Imogen Poots, about a Gotham-based string quartet that confronts long-simmering tensions in preparing for its 25th anniversary season. That film is distributed domestically by eOne. Zilberman previously directed the documentary Watermarks, about the champion women swimmers of the Jewish sports club Hakoah, Vienna, which was banned by the Nazis in the late 1930s. That docu was released by Kino International and was seen on HBO. UTA will look to help Zilberman capitalize on the momentum of A Late Quartet. The filmmakers is still repped by attorney Iddo I. Arad.
UTA Signs ‘A Late Quartet’ Helmer Yaron Zilberman
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney Swaps Pixar Sequels: ‘Incredibles 2’ Now Set For 2018 & ‘Toy Story 4’ Pushed To 2019
- Norwegian Hit ‘The King’s Choice’ Gets Royal Welcome In N.A. Bow
- Gerard Butler Reteams With Millennium Films For Threequel ‘Angel Has Fallen’
- Eva Longoria, Jeremy Piven & Jessica Szohr Star In Jamie Foxx’s Directorial Debut Pic
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- Marvel’s Annie Chang Joins Academy’s Tech Council