TNT’s Monday Mornings had a sickly debut last night. The 10 PM premiere of the new medical drama pulled in just 1.34 million viewers in Live + Same Day. That’s a harsh drop from the 2.232 million Monday Mornings’ 9 PM lead-in Dallas got Monday with the second show of its second season. Monday Mornings averaged 386,000 among Adults 18-49 and 472,000 among the 25-54 demo. Dallas got 773,000 among the 18-49 and 917,000 among the 25-54. Last night was also a series low for Dallas. Monday Mornings is the debut of executive producer David E. Kelley on cable. The show is based on a book by CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, who also serves as co-executive producer. Gupta’s upcoming Monday Mornings novel is set at Chelsea General and follows the lives of five surgeons as they push the limits of their abilities and confront their personal and professional failings.
David E. Kelley’s ‘Monday Mornings’ Debuts Weak; ‘Dallas’ Hits New Series Low
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom