TNT’s Monday Mornings had a sickly debut last night. The 10 PM premiere of the new medical drama pulled in just 1.34 million viewers in Live + Same Day. That’s a harsh drop from the 2.232 million Monday Mornings’ 9 PM lead-in Dallas got Monday with the second show of its second season. Monday Mornings averaged 386,000 among Adults 18-49 and 472,000 among the 25-54 demo. Dallas got 773,000 among the 18-49 and 917,000 among the 25-54. Last night was also a series low for Dallas. Monday Mornings is the debut of executive producer David E. Kelley on cable. The show is based on a book by CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, who also serves as co-executive producer. Gupta’s upcoming Monday Mornings novel is set at Chelsea General and follows the lives of five surgeons as they push the limits of their abilities and confront their personal and professional failings.
David E. Kelley’s ‘Monday Mornings’ Debuts Weak; ‘Dallas’ Hits New Series Low
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Patten
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit
- RATINGS RAT RACE: NFL Preseason Preemptions Tackle Primetime
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Extant' & 'Motive' Finale Up, 'SYTYCD' Surges, 'America's Got Talent' Steady
- Disney Faces More Heat As Autistic Kids Lawsuit Looks To Expand
- Warner Bros. Slams “Unauthorized” 'Gilligan's Island' Copyright Lawsuit