TNT’s Monday Mornings had a sickly debut last night. The 10 PM premiere of the new medical drama pulled in just 1.34 million viewers in Live + Same Day. That’s a harsh drop from the 2.232 million Monday Mornings’ 9 PM lead-in Dallas got Monday with the second show of its second season. Monday Mornings averaged 386,000 among Adults 18-49 and 472,000 among the 25-54 demo. Dallas got 773,000 among the 18-49 and 917,000 among the 25-54. Last night was also a series low for Dallas. Monday Mornings is the debut of executive producer David E. Kelley on cable. The show is based on a book by CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, who also serves as co-executive producer. Gupta’s upcoming Monday Mornings novel is set at Chelsea General and follows the lives of five surgeons as they push the limits of their abilities and confront their personal and professional failings.
David E. Kelley’s ‘Monday Mornings’ Debuts Weak; ‘Dallas’ Hits New Series Low
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Cyber Attack Was 'Malicious,' Homeland Security Monitoring As Twitter, Netflix Come Back Online - Updated
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur