In one of the longest journeys to the schedule, TV Land today announced that Forever Young, its half-hour unscripted series from Ashton Kutcher‘s production company, will premiere on April 3 with back-to-back episodes. That is almost three years after the network picked up the series with a six-episode order in 2010. Produced by Kutcher and Jason Goldberg’s Katalyst and Eyeworks USA, headed by JD Roth and Todd A. Nelson, Forever Young chronicles what happens when five “juniors” under the age of 30 and five “seniors” over age 70 live together in the same house.
TV Land Slots Ashton Kutcher’s Reality Series ‘Forever Young’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers