There’s going to be even more reality on reality network truTV. The network said today it has ordered more episodes of Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and Impractical Jokers. That makes eight more episodes of the hit freshman spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and 13 more second-season episodes of Impractical Jokers. Based on the long-running Hardcore Pawn, Hardcore Pawn: Chicago debuted to the highest-rated series premiere in truTV’s history on New Year’s Day. Averaging 2.1 million viewers, the show hits its midseason finale February 26. It is produced by Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey and Richard Calderon serving as executive producers. The public gags- and antics-based Jokers is averaging about 1.8 million viewers this season. It is produced by NorthSouth Prods with Charlie DeBevoise and Mark Hickman executive producers.
TruTV Orders More ‘Impractical Jokers’ & ‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?