There’s going to be even more reality on reality network truTV. The network said today it has ordered more episodes of Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and Impractical Jokers. That makes eight more episodes of the hit freshman spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and 13 more second-season episodes of Impractical Jokers. Based on the long-running Hardcore Pawn, Hardcore Pawn: Chicago debuted to the highest-rated series premiere in truTV’s history on New Year’s Day. Averaging 2.1 million viewers, the show hits its midseason finale February 26. It is produced by Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey and Richard Calderon serving as executive producers. The public gags- and antics-based Jokers is averaging about 1.8 million viewers this season. It is produced by NorthSouth Prods with Charlie DeBevoise and Mark Hickman executive producers.
TruTV Orders More ‘Impractical Jokers’ & ‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid