There’s going to be even more reality on reality network truTV. The network said today it has ordered more episodes of Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and Impractical Jokers. That makes eight more episodes of the hit freshman spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago and 13 more second-season episodes of Impractical Jokers. Based on the long-running Hardcore Pawn, Hardcore Pawn: Chicago debuted to the highest-rated series premiere in truTV’s history on New Year’s Day. Averaging 2.1 million viewers, the show hits its midseason finale February 26. It is produced by Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey and Richard Calderon serving as executive producers. The public gags- and antics-based Jokers is averaging about 1.8 million viewers this season. It is produced by NorthSouth Prods with Charlie DeBevoise and Mark Hickman executive producers.
TruTV Orders More ‘Impractical Jokers’ & ‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination