Blake Lee (Parks & Recreation), Andrew Santino and Mercedes Masohn have landed lead roles in ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot Mixology, from feature writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover), ABC Studios and Ryan Seacrest Prods. They join previously cast Kate Simses. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, the high-concept Mixology chronicles the exploits of singles, five guys and five girls, in search of love — all over the course of one night. Lee, repped by UTA and Management 360, will play Tom, a nice-guy, clean cut accountant recently dumped by his long-time girlfriend. Santino, repped by CAA and Evan Silverberg, plays Bruce, Tom’s brutally honest best friend from college. Masohn plays Maya, a gorgeous ballbuster, formerly a jock and currently a sports attorney. This marks Masohn’s return to ABC where she co-starred on 666 Park Avenue this season. She is with Greene & Assoc. and Luber/Roklin.
Trio Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring