Blake Lee (Parks & Recreation), Andrew Santino and Mercedes Masohn have landed lead roles in ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot Mixology, from feature writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover), ABC Studios and Ryan Seacrest Prods. They join previously cast Kate Simses. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, the high-concept Mixology chronicles the exploits of singles, five guys and five girls, in search of love — all over the course of one night. Lee, repped by UTA and Management 360, will play Tom, a nice-guy, clean cut accountant recently dumped by his long-time girlfriend. Santino, repped by CAA and Evan Silverberg, plays Bruce, Tom’s brutally honest best friend from college. Masohn plays Maya, a gorgeous ballbuster, formerly a jock and currently a sports attorney. This marks Masohn’s return to ABC where she co-starred on 666 Park Avenue this season. She is with Greene & Assoc. and Luber/Roklin.
Trio Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Imagines Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance