Blake Lee (Parks & Recreation), Andrew Santino and Mercedes Masohn have landed lead roles in ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot Mixology, from feature writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover), ABC Studios and Ryan Seacrest Prods. They join previously cast Kate Simses. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, the high-concept Mixology chronicles the exploits of singles, five guys and five girls, in search of love — all over the course of one night. Lee, repped by UTA and Management 360, will play Tom, a nice-guy, clean cut accountant recently dumped by his long-time girlfriend. Santino, repped by CAA and Evan Silverberg, plays Bruce, Tom’s brutally honest best friend from college. Masohn plays Maya, a gorgeous ballbuster, formerly a jock and currently a sports attorney. This marks Masohn’s return to ABC where she co-starred on 666 Park Avenue this season. She is with Greene & Assoc. and Luber/Roklin.
Trio Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot