Blake Lee (Parks & Recreation), Andrew Santino and Mercedes Masohn have landed lead roles in ABC‘s single-camera comedy pilot Mixology, from feature writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover), ABC Studios and Ryan Seacrest Prods. They join previously cast Kate Simses. Set in the world of a sexy Manhattan bar, the high-concept Mixology chronicles the exploits of singles, five guys and five girls, in search of love — all over the course of one night. Lee, repped by UTA and Management 360, will play Tom, a nice-guy, clean cut accountant recently dumped by his long-time girlfriend. Santino, repped by CAA and Evan Silverberg, plays Bruce, Tom’s brutally honest best friend from college. Masohn plays Maya, a gorgeous ballbuster, formerly a jock and currently a sports attorney. This marks Masohn’s return to ABC where she co-starred on 666 Park Avenue this season. She is with Greene & Assoc. and Luber/Roklin.
Trio Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Mixology’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'