EXCLUSIVE: British actor Tom Mison (Salmon Fishing In The Yemen) has landed the lead in Sleepy Hollow, Fox’s drama pilot written by Alex Kurtzman, Bob Orci and Phillip Iscove and directed by Len Wiseman. A modern–day supernatural thriller based on The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, the project, from 20th TV and K/O, follows Ichabod Crane (Mison) as he partners with Sleepy Hollow’s Detective Abbie Archer (Nicole Beharie) to solve the mysteries of a town ravaged by the battle between good and evil. A captain from the Revolutionary War where he takes off a horseman’s head, Ichabod gets time warped into present day where he is confused by the modern technology but turns out to be a great detective once his enemy, The Headless Horseman, comes back to haunt the town. Orlando Jones and Katia Winter co-star in the pilot exec produced by Kurtzman, Orci, Wiseman and Heather Kadin. Mison, repped by CAA and Kate Buckley at UK’s 42, co-stars in the HBO five-part miniseries Parade’s End, which premieres tonight.
Tom Mison To Star As Ichabod Crane In Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate