EXCLUSIVE: British actor Tom Mison (Salmon Fishing In The Yemen) has landed the lead in Sleepy Hollow, Fox’s drama pilot written by Alex Kurtzman, Bob Orci and Phillip Iscove and directed by Len Wiseman. A modern–day supernatural thriller based on The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, the project, from 20th TV and K/O, follows Ichabod Crane (Mison) as he partners with Sleepy Hollow’s Detective Abbie Archer (Nicole Beharie) to solve the mysteries of a town ravaged by the battle between good and evil. A captain from the Revolutionary War where he takes off a horseman’s head, Ichabod gets time warped into present day where he is confused by the modern technology but turns out to be a great detective once his enemy, The Headless Horseman, comes back to haunt the town. Orlando Jones and Katia Winter co-star in the pilot exec produced by Kurtzman, Orci, Wiseman and Heather Kadin. Mison, repped by CAA and Kate Buckley at UK’s 42, co-stars in the HBO five-part miniseries Parade’s End, which premieres tonight.
Tom Mison To Star As Ichabod Crane In Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers
- WGA West’s TV Writer Access Project Opens Submissions For 2016-17