TNT is streaming the first 7 episodes of Dallas Season 2 in advance of the upcoming episode “J.R.’s Masterpiece”‘, which features the funeral for Larry Hagman’s iconic villain J.R. Ewing. The episodes will stream on TNTdrama.com through March 12, the day after ”J.R.’s Masterpiece” airs, and all 8 episodes will be streamable on that date. Hagman, who first played J.R. Ewing from 1978-1991 during the original run of Dallas on CBS, resumed the role for TNT’s 2012 revival. He died in November of leukemia, after which TNT confirmed that his character would be killed off rather than recast. Dallas has been suffering in the ratings, with the Season 2 premiere in January down almost 60% in viewership from the reboot’s Season 1 debut last June.
TNT Streaming First 7 Episodes Of ‘Dallas’ Season 2 Leading To J.R. Ewing Funeral
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'