TNT is streaming the first 7 episodes of Dallas Season 2 in advance of the upcoming episode “J.R.’s Masterpiece”‘, which features the funeral for Larry Hagman’s iconic villain J.R. Ewing. The episodes will stream on TNTdrama.com through March 12, the day after ”J.R.’s Masterpiece” airs, and all 8 episodes will be streamable on that date. Hagman, who first played J.R. Ewing from 1978-1991 during the original run of Dallas on CBS, resumed the role for TNT’s 2012 revival. He died in November of leukemia, after which TNT confirmed that his character would be killed off rather than recast. Dallas has been suffering in the ratings, with the Season 2 premiere in January down almost 60% in viewership from the reboot’s Season 1 debut last June.
TNT Streaming First 7 Episodes Of ‘Dallas’ Season 2 Leading To J.R. Ewing Funeral
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast