TNT is streaming the first 7 episodes of Dallas Season 2 in advance of the upcoming episode “J.R.’s Masterpiece”‘, which features the funeral for Larry Hagman’s iconic villain J.R. Ewing. The episodes will stream on TNTdrama.com through March 12, the day after ”J.R.’s Masterpiece” airs, and all 8 episodes will be streamable on that date. Hagman, who first played J.R. Ewing from 1978-1991 during the original run of Dallas on CBS, resumed the role for TNT’s 2012 revival. He died in November of leukemia, after which TNT confirmed that his character would be killed off rather than recast. Dallas has been suffering in the ratings, with the Season 2 premiere in January down almost 60% in viewership from the reboot’s Season 1 debut last June.
TNT Streaming First 7 Episodes Of ‘Dallas’ Season 2 Leading To J.R. Ewing Funeral
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention