TNT is streaming the first 7 episodes of Dallas Season 2 in advance of the upcoming episode “J.R.’s Masterpiece”‘, which features the funeral for Larry Hagman’s iconic villain J.R. Ewing. The episodes will stream on TNTdrama.com through March 12, the day after ”J.R.’s Masterpiece” airs, and all 8 episodes will be streamable on that date. Hagman, who first played J.R. Ewing from 1978-1991 during the original run of Dallas on CBS, resumed the role for TNT’s 2012 revival. He died in November of leukemia, after which TNT confirmed that his character would be killed off rather than recast. Dallas has been suffering in the ratings, with the Season 2 premiere in January down almost 60% in viewership from the reboot’s Season 1 debut last June.
TNT Streaming First 7 Episodes Of ‘Dallas’ Season 2 Leading To J.R. Ewing Funeral
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa