Jeff Bewkes just now blew off reports of friction between Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures, which finances some of the studio’s most important films including the upcoming Man Of Steel, Hangover 3, and Pacific Rim. But he obviously doesn’t know if Legendary’s Thomas Tull will sign up again this August or not. “There’s problem-solving going on,” the Time Warner CEO told analysts in a conference call, adding that they’ve “got a great relationship” and no “contentiousness”. Warner’s partnership with Legendary runs to the end of this year and they “will have discussions about extension… We have very high regard for Legendary, so don’t worry about that on our account or theirs.”
Time Warner Chief Claims No “Contentiousness” With Legendary Pictures
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- When Will Big Hollywood Studios Aggressively Produce Original Shows For Digital TV?
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations