TBS announced today that Men At Work will be back for its second season on April 4 and that the network’s new series Who Gets The Last Laugh? would be debuting on April 16. Both the returning sitcom and the new hidden camera competition series will air at 10 PM. In its first season, Men At Work averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. Donald Faison hosts Who Gets The Last Laugh? The show pits comedians against each other in the ultimate prank challenge. No surprise it’s from Punk’d co-creators Jason Goldberg and Ashton Kutcher.
TBS Sets Spring Premiere Dates For ‘Men At Work’ & ‘Who Gets The Last Laugh?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Chris Cuomo Anchors ‘Inside’ For HLN Over Five Fridays
- CBS Names Writers Mentoring Program Participants For 2017-18