TBS announced today that Men At Work will be back for its second season on April 4 and that the network’s new series Who Gets The Last Laugh? would be debuting on April 16. Both the returning sitcom and the new hidden camera competition series will air at 10 PM. In its first season, Men At Work averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. Donald Faison hosts Who Gets The Last Laugh? The show pits comedians against each other in the ultimate prank challenge. No surprise it’s from Punk’d co-creators Jason Goldberg and Ashton Kutcher.
TBS Sets Spring Premiere Dates For ‘Men At Work’ & ‘Who Gets The Last Laugh?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody
- Turkey PM Recep Ergdodan Cracks Down On Media Following Failed Coup
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin & ‘The Werd’
- CBS Raises Dividend And Stock Buybacks Ahead Of Q2 Earnings Report
- Netflix Renews Will Arnett’s ‘Flaked’ For 2017 Second Season