TBS announced today that Men At Work will be back for its second season on April 4 and that the network’s new series Who Gets The Last Laugh? would be debuting on April 16. Both the returning sitcom and the new hidden camera competition series will air at 10 PM. In its first season, Men At Work averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. Donald Faison hosts Who Gets The Last Laugh? The show pits comedians against each other in the ultimate prank challenge. No surprise it’s from Punk’d co-creators Jason Goldberg and Ashton Kutcher.
TBS Sets Spring Premiere Dates For ‘Men At Work’ & ‘Who Gets The Last Laugh?’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…