EXCLUSIVE: Gage Golightly (Teen Wolf) has been cast as a lead in the CW‘s drama pilot Company Town. Written by Sera Gamble and to be directed by Taylor Hackford, Company Town chronicles the aftermath of a scandal at a Naval base in Virginia, which touches the lives of both civilians and military personnel in the area. The multigenerational, multi-class, family and relationship series centers around two early 20-something women — Krista (Golightly) and Page — who grew up together, were once best friends, but now are on opposite sides of the Townie/Military divide. Krista has always lived a charmed life and is happily engaged to Paul, a lieutenant in the Navy, but begins to show her vulnerable side when Paul gets involved in the scandal. Gamble and Hackford executive produce with Bill Haber for CBS TV Studios. Golightly, repped by APA and Industry’s Kim Callahan, recently finished shooting the female lead in the Marcus Nispel directed feature Backmask for Relativity. Last season, she recurred on the CW drama Ringer.
Taylor Hackford’s CW Pilot ‘Company Town’ Casts Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’