There’s a new talent and literary management company on the block. Talent managers Kasra Ajir, Nick Campbell, Joe Riley and Scott Fish have formed Velocity Entertainment Partners. Campbell’s Antrim Street Entertainment, Fish’s Vital Management Group and Riley’s Eyes on the Road Management are all being folded into the boutique company. Ajir joins the trio from Station3, where he has been a manager since 2007. The new Velocity will represent clients such as Community and Mad Men’s Alison Brie, Community’s Danny Pudi, Nikita’s Noah Bean, Awkward’s Beau Mirchoff and Book Club’s Tim Kendall, among others. The company says it will continue to represent established clients and also develop emerging actors, writers and directors.
Talent Managers Form New Velocity Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report