There’s a new talent and literary management company on the block. Talent managers Kasra Ajir, Nick Campbell, Joe Riley and Scott Fish have formed Velocity Entertainment Partners. Campbell’s Antrim Street Entertainment, Fish’s Vital Management Group and Riley’s Eyes on the Road Management are all being folded into the boutique company. Ajir joins the trio from Station3, where he has been a manager since 2007. The new Velocity will represent clients such as Community and Mad Men’s Alison Brie, Community’s Danny Pudi, Nikita’s Noah Bean, Awkward’s Beau Mirchoff and Book Club’s Tim Kendall, among others. The company says it will continue to represent established clients and also develop emerging actors, writers and directors.
Talent Managers Form New Velocity Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV