Robot Combat League came out swinging last night for Syfy. The 10 PM premiere of the mechanically inclined competition series Wednesday pulled in 1.3 million viewers for the network. While not as high as the 1.7 million the make-up artist series Face-Off averaged on Syfy in its most recent season, that’s a steel solid number for an unscripted show on the network. The tournament-style robot battle show’s 748,000 viewers Wednesday in the Adult 18-49 demo scored even better. That result for the Chris Jericho hosted series is a more than two-year unscripted premiere high for NBCUniversal owned network. The Face-Off premiere on January 26, 2011 got 896,000 in the demo. Last night’s Robot Combat League also garnered 200,000 views pre-premiere on multiple platforms including Syfy.com, VOD, Xbox 360, Roku and Hulu. Robot Combat League is produced by Smart Dog Media.
Syfy’s ‘Robot Combat League’ Debut Hits Two-Year High For Network
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016