Robot Combat League came out swinging last night for Syfy. The 10 PM premiere of the mechanically inclined competition series Wednesday pulled in 1.3 million viewers for the network. While not as high as the 1.7 million the make-up artist series Face-Off averaged on Syfy in its most recent season, that’s a steel solid number for an unscripted show on the network. The tournament-style robot battle show’s 748,000 viewers Wednesday in the Adult 18-49 demo scored even better. That result for the Chris Jericho hosted series is a more than two-year unscripted premiere high for NBCUniversal owned network. The Face-Off premiere on January 26, 2011 got 896,000 in the demo. Last night’s Robot Combat League also garnered 200,000 views pre-premiere on multiple platforms including Syfy.com, VOD, Xbox 360, Roku and Hulu. Robot Combat League is produced by Smart Dog Media.
Syfy’s ‘Robot Combat League’ Debut Hits Two-Year High For Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High