Robot Combat League came out swinging last night for Syfy. The 10 PM premiere of the mechanically inclined competition series Wednesday pulled in 1.3 million viewers for the network. While not as high as the 1.7 million the make-up artist series Face-Off averaged on Syfy in its most recent season, that’s a steel solid number for an unscripted show on the network. The tournament-style robot battle show’s 748,000 viewers Wednesday in the Adult 18-49 demo scored even better. That result for the Chris Jericho hosted series is a more than two-year unscripted premiere high for NBCUniversal owned network. The Face-Off premiere on January 26, 2011 got 896,000 in the demo. Last night’s Robot Combat League also garnered 200,000 views pre-premiere on multiple platforms including Syfy.com, VOD, Xbox 360, Roku and Hulu. Robot Combat League is produced by Smart Dog Media.
Syfy’s ‘Robot Combat League’ Debut Hits Two-Year High For Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon