Suze Orman and ICM Partners are heading into the digital arena together. The finance expert is expanding her relationship with ICM and will launch a production company developing scripted and non-scripted entertainment projects. The agency previously repped the bestselling author’s literary interests but will now additionally represent Orman across her award-winning television, radio, and QVC product line and her Suze Orman Enterprises. Orman’s slate includes a college accredited Personal Finance Course launching this spring, a series of Financial Literacy PSAs she’s producing to debut in the Phillippines, and her Suze Orman Show on CNBC, which is now in its 12th year on air.
Suze Orman Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service