Suze Orman and ICM Partners are heading into the digital arena together. The finance expert is expanding her relationship with ICM and will launch a production company developing scripted and non-scripted entertainment projects. The agency previously repped the bestselling author’s literary interests but will now additionally represent Orman across her award-winning television, radio, and QVC product line and her Suze Orman Enterprises. Orman’s slate includes a college accredited Personal Finance Course launching this spring, a series of Financial Literacy PSAs she’s producing to debut in the Phillippines, and her Suze Orman Show on CNBC, which is now in its 12th year on air.
Suze Orman Signs With ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'