Suze Orman and ICM Partners are heading into the digital arena together. The finance expert is expanding her relationship with ICM and will launch a production company developing scripted and non-scripted entertainment projects. The agency previously repped the bestselling author’s literary interests but will now additionally represent Orman across her award-winning television, radio, and QVC product line and her Suze Orman Enterprises. Orman’s slate includes a college accredited Personal Finance Course launching this spring, a series of Financial Literacy PSAs she’s producing to debut in the Phillippines, and her Suze Orman Show on CNBC, which is now in its 12th year on air.
Suze Orman Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations