The former president and CEO of Martha Stewart Living Ominimedia and ABC Entertainment chief is close to joining AOL as CEO of its content brands, according to AllThingsD’s Kara Swisher. Susan Lyne would have oversight over brands like Engadget and TechCrunch but not The Huffington Post, whose group is headed by Arianna Huffington. Lyne has served on the AOL board of directors since 2009 and is also Vice Chairman of the Gilt Group after joining the online retailer as CEO in 2008. Before that she was president at MSLO. As ABC Entertainment’s boss she spearheaded series like Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy.
Susan Lyne To Run Content At AOL – But Not Huffington Post: AllThingsD
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report