Quill.com is a real-life office-products provider that partnered with NBCUniversal‘s consumer products unit in 2011 to offer paper branded Dunder Mifflin — the fictional Scranton, PA-based paper-supply company at the center of NBC’s The Office. It turns out the initiative has been a major success, and now Quill (based in Illinois, by the way) has Dunder-branded pens, self-stick notes, legal pads and anything else one might find at a cubicle. Now a panel of Office exec producers and Quill and NBCU execs have picked a winning 30-second ad for the products via a crowdsourcing campaign. It will actually air live during the third quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday — albeit only in Scranton. Here’s the ad, titled “Paper War”:
Super Bowl Sneak (Sort Of): Dunder Mifflin Paper From ‘The Office’ Gets Ad Campaign
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years