At least Beyoncé didn’t lip-sync for “Love on Top” or “Crazy In Love” or “Halo” or with Destiny’s Child for “Bootylicious” and “Independent Woman” or “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”. But I was underwhelmed. You? Just not enough whiz, bang, wow factor surrounding such talent compared to the shows put on for Prince, Madonna, and U2. Something needs to liven up this runaway Super Bowl XLVII – and quick:
Super Bowl Halftime: Did Beyoncé Suck?
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Fox Nabs ‘Ghosted’ Comedy Starring Craig Robinson & Adam Scott From Tom Gormican With Production Commitment
- Viceland Enters Late Night With ‘Desus & Mero’, Orders Tyler the Creator Series, Renews ‘Huang’s World…
- ‘Ice’: Audrey Marie Anderson Joins Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Drama Series
- Issa Rae Inks First-Look Deal With HBO