At least Beyoncé didn’t lip-sync for “Love on Top” or “Crazy In Love” or “Halo” or with Destiny’s Child for “Bootylicious” and “Independent Woman” or “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)”. But I was underwhelmed. You? Just not enough whiz, bang, wow factor surrounding such talent compared to the shows put on for Prince, Madonna, and U2. Something needs to liven up this runaway Super Bowl XLVII – and quick:
Super Bowl Halftime: Did Beyoncé Suck?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…