Suburgatory star Jane Levy has signed up to play the lead in In A Dark Place. The film is a psychological thriller focused around a young American governess, played by Levy, who goes to London to take care of a doll. The family treats the doll like it was their son and expects the governess to take care of it as such. Gold Circle is financing the film with Bharat Nalluri to direct from a screenplay by Stacey Menear. Paul Brooks, Roy Lee and Jim Weddaa will produce. Scott Niemeyer and John Middleton will serve as the executive producers of In A Dark Place. Besides this new role and her role on the ABC sitcom, the actress is also going to be the lead in the upcoming Fede Alvarez-directed remake of Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead. Jane Levy is repped by WME and Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern.
‘Suburgatory’s’ Jane Levy Joins ‘In A Dark Place’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East