Steve Zahn has signed on to play one of the two leads in the ABC drama pilot Influence, from Awake creator Kyle Killen and 20th TV. The project is described as a provocative workplace ensemble centered on the complicated relationship between two brothers — a bipolar genius in human psychology and a slick ex-con — who head a unique agency designed to solve their clients’ problems using the real science of human motivation and manipulation. Zahn will play the genius brother Clark, an unmedicated bipolar world renowned expert in the fields of human behavior, psychology and motivation. He’s a former professor whose academic career imploded when the university became aware he was having an affair with a 22-year-old undergraduate. Zahn, repped by WME, Principal Entertainment and J. Franklin Stewart, recently starred in the HBO drama Treme and the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movie franchise.
Steve Zahn To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Influence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage