Shia LaBeouf is parting ways with the producers of Orphans “due to creative differences” and will not be continuing with the production, according to a statement from the show’s public relations office. The statement adds that a replacement for the role of Treat will be announced shortly. LaBeouf was added to the cast in December in what would have been his first Broadway role. Orphans, by Lyle Kessler and directed by Daniel Sullivan, stars Alec Baldwin and Tom Sturridge in a story about two brothers living in a Philadelphia row house. The production is still scheduled to begin previews March 19 with opening night set for April 7 at the Schoenfeld Theatre.
Shia LaBeouf Exits Broadway’s ‘Orphans’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…