The reviews were a bit less than mixed for Seth MacFarlane‘s turn as Oscar host Sunday, with our own Nikki Finke saying during her live-snark “He really is The Worst Oscar Host Ever”. If his answer to a fan on Twitter today is any indication, he isn’t planning a do-over: @SethMacFarlane Would you host the #Oscars again if asked? // No way. Lotta fun to have done it, though. Here’s a better question: If the Academy pulls a Golden Globes and invites MacFarlane back anyway — a la Ricky Gervais — should he say yes?
Seth MacFarlane On Hosting The Oscars Again: ‘No Way’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'