Harry Potter alum Rupert Grint is set as the title character in Super Clyde, Greg Garcia’s single-camera pilot for CBS. The project, from CBS TV Studios, centers on Clyde (Grint), a meek, unassuming fast food worker who decides to become a super hero. Mike Fresco is directing the pilot as well as executive producing with Garcia. This marks the first series role for Brit Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the blockbuster Harry Potter franchise. He will next be seen opposite Shia LaBeouf in The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman. Grint is repped by Gersh, Untitled and UK’s Hamilton Hodell. In addition to Super Clyde, Garcia has a multi-camera pilot at CBS.
Rupert Grint Set As The Lead Of Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’ CBS Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres