Harry Potter alum Rupert Grint is set as the title character in Super Clyde, Greg Garcia’s single-camera pilot for CBS. The project, from CBS TV Studios, centers on Clyde (Grint), a meek, unassuming fast food worker who decides to become a super hero. Mike Fresco is directing the pilot as well as executive producing with Garcia. This marks the first series role for Brit Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the blockbuster Harry Potter franchise. He will next be seen opposite Shia LaBeouf in The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman. Grint is repped by Gersh, Untitled and UK’s Hamilton Hodell. In addition to Super Clyde, Garcia has a multi-camera pilot at CBS.
Rupert Grint Set As The Lead Of Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’ CBS Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?