Harry Potter alum Rupert Grint is set as the title character in Super Clyde, Greg Garcia’s single-camera pilot for CBS. The project, from CBS TV Studios, centers on Clyde (Grint), a meek, unassuming fast food worker who decides to become a super hero. Mike Fresco is directing the pilot as well as executive producing with Garcia. This marks the first series role for Brit Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the blockbuster Harry Potter franchise. He will next be seen opposite Shia LaBeouf in The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman. Grint is repped by Gersh, Untitled and UK’s Hamilton Hodell. In addition to Super Clyde, Garcia has a multi-camera pilot at CBS.
Rupert Grint Set As The Lead Of Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’ CBS Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'