Harry Potter alum Rupert Grint is set as the title character in Super Clyde, Greg Garcia’s single-camera pilot for CBS. The project, from CBS TV Studios, centers on Clyde (Grint), a meek, unassuming fast food worker who decides to become a super hero. Mike Fresco is directing the pilot as well as executive producing with Garcia. This marks the first series role for Brit Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the blockbuster Harry Potter franchise. He will next be seen opposite Shia LaBeouf in The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman. Grint is repped by Gersh, Untitled and UK’s Hamilton Hodell. In addition to Super Clyde, Garcia has a multi-camera pilot at CBS.
Rupert Grint Set As The Lead Of Greg Garcia’s ‘Super Clyde’ CBS Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios