Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
Robin Roberts Back At ‘GMA’ Anchor Desk
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate