Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
Robin Roberts Back At ‘GMA’ Anchor Desk
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race