Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
Robin Roberts Back At ‘GMA’ Anchor Desk
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'