Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
Robin Roberts Back At ‘GMA’ Anchor Desk
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’ Vs Al Franken: Weekend Update Takes On A Former Writer
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…