Relativity Media and Reel FX have moved the release date for the animated comedy Turkeys just over a year earlier to November 1, 2013 from November 14, 2014. Turkeys for the moment shares its new date with Lionsgate-Summit’s Ender’s Game based on the classic sci-fi novel and CBS Films’ Last Vegas. Directed by Jimmy Hayward, Turkeys is voiced by Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson, Amy Poehler, Dan Fogler, Lesley Nicol, George Takei, Colm Meaney, and Keith David. The screenplay was written by David I. Stern and John Strauss, with a rewrite by Craig Mazin.
Relativity & Reel FX Move ‘Turkeys’ Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- North Korea To U.S. On Sony Hack: Let's Work Together To Find Culprit
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)