Relativity Media and Reel FX have moved the release date for the animated comedy Turkeys just over a year earlier to November 1, 2013 from November 14, 2014. Turkeys for the moment shares its new date with Lionsgate-Summit’s Ender’s Game based on the classic sci-fi novel and CBS Films’ Last Vegas. Directed by Jimmy Hayward, Turkeys is voiced by Owen Wilson, Woody Harrelson, Amy Poehler, Dan Fogler, Lesley Nicol, George Takei, Colm Meaney, and Keith David. The screenplay was written by David I. Stern and John Strauss, with a rewrite by Craig Mazin.
Relativity & Reel FX Move ‘Turkeys’ Earlier
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster