The seventh-season premiere of USA Network‘s Psych last night delivered 2.9 million viewers and was up in all key demos compared with its Season 6 bow. In the first episode of what is likely the dramedy’s second-to-last season (in December it was renewed for an eight-episode Season 8), Psych‘s viewership grew 20% over last year’s February bow and topped all Season 6 episodes. It also was watched by 1.3 million adults 18-49, (up 22%), 1.2 million adults 25-54 (+17%) and 723,000 adults 18-34 (+20%). The series about a faux psychic and his best friend who work for the Santa Barbara Police Department is also a big draw on social media, with the network touting record activity during last night’s premiere.
‘Psych’ Season Premiere Ratings Up Over Last Year
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'