The seventh-season premiere of USA Network‘s Psych last night delivered 2.9 million viewers and was up in all key demos compared with its Season 6 bow. In the first episode of what is likely the dramedy’s second-to-last season (in December it was renewed for an eight-episode Season 8), Psych‘s viewership grew 20% over last year’s February bow and topped all Season 6 episodes. It also was watched by 1.3 million adults 18-49, (up 22%), 1.2 million adults 25-54 (+17%) and 723,000 adults 18-34 (+20%). The series about a faux psychic and his best friend who work for the Santa Barbara Police Department is also a big draw on social media, with the network touting record activity during last night’s premiere.
‘Psych’ Season Premiere Ratings Up Over Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot