In his first major TV series role, Peter Sarsgaard has joined the third season of the AMC’s drama The Killing, from Fox TV Studios. Season 3 follows Detective Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) as she investigates the disappearance of another teen girl. Sarsgaard will play Tom Seward, a death row inmate for whom the clock is ticking down. A lifelong convict born into poverty and crime, Seward’s been in and out of the system for violent crimes since he was 10. Also cast in Season 3 is Amy Seimetz as the missing girl’s mother. The two join returning stars Enos and Joel Kinnaman and fellow new cast additions Elias Koteas, Max Fowler and Bex Taylor-Klaus.
Peter Sarsgaard Joins AMC’s ‘The Killing’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over