In his first major TV series role, Peter Sarsgaard has joined the third season of the AMC’s drama The Killing, from Fox TV Studios. Season 3 follows Detective Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) as she investigates the disappearance of another teen girl. Sarsgaard will play Tom Seward, a death row inmate for whom the clock is ticking down. A lifelong convict born into poverty and crime, Seward’s been in and out of the system for violent crimes since he was 10. Also cast in Season 3 is Amy Seimetz as the missing girl’s mother. The two join returning stars Enos and Joel Kinnaman and fellow new cast additions Elias Koteas, Max Fowler and Bex Taylor-Klaus.
Peter Sarsgaard Joins AMC’s ‘The Killing’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate